Thursday, October 29, 2009

Skin Again Cream

Most of us have our own skin woes, whether it be dryness, hyper-pigmentation, dullness, or wrinkles. I know I am not alone in always being on the quest for new and fun (yes, fun) creams to cure what ails my skin problem that day. SkinAgain is a brand that I recently discovered, hosting a plethora of shmear (cream) options that have you covered from head to toe. With innovative skincare products, you are bound to find something you like in this line designed to treat both face and body.

SkinAgain oZ Tone is a cream designed to speed up cell turnover, effectively eliminating dead, dull skin cells to make way for new ones. This healing cream is made up of all kinds of good stuff like anti-aging phyto-nutrients, peptides, and antioxidants. Another element that makes this extra special is the patented Dermavibe formula, which consists of vibrational energies of hundreds of natural extracts and vitamins that stimulate the movement of energy and information on a cellular level. oZ-tone goes on clear and absorbs quickly, leaving no residue. It is free of chemicals, parabens, fragrances and dyes.

The result is more radiant, healthier looking skin that positively glows. This cream leaves my skin plump, hydrated, and close-up ready. oZ-tone quenches the skin, providing an infusion of much needed moisture and nutrients to ensure overall skin health. I have kerastosis pilaris. a side effect of my childhood eczema that leaves me with small, invisible bumps on my upper arms and thighs. I am happy to report that with the use of oZ Tone, I have seen a huge improvement in my skin, and the bumps I hate are practically gone.

SkinAgain oZ-tone is available on the website here. What is on your list of skincare discoveries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Krasey Beauty  |  Template by The Swatchaholic